• 85 matted photographic images in identical 25" x 25” frames.
• Label text with title, location, date and a
QR Code connects to the NPS.gov site for each photograph
• Exhibit Overview text
• Photographers bio and photograph
• Map of travels. Photos in the exhibit are displayed in map order.
• Hand out sheet with map, and stories of some of the photographs
• Digital images for publicizing the exhibit
• Digital Image for a 8' x 12' marque wall
• Inventory/Condition report
• Exploring America: A Photographic Journey book (2 copies)
Fee: $7,500 per 10-week venue, plus incoming shipping. Longer exhibit times are available
Size: 260 or more linear feet
Category: Natural History, Science, Art
Contact: David Hares: 972-393-5484 (scheduling and content)
Email us via the Contact Us page.
• Tour Begins December 2015
• The exhibit will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Contact us to receive more information or to reserve your slot.
• This page will be continually updated to list current bookings.
Exhibit Opening and Closing Dates:
December 19, 2015 - March 20, 2016 --- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
March 21, 2016 - available for next location
Exploring America Traveling Exhibit Summary Information - Printable PDF.