This exhibit is a journey to explore our great country’s National Parks and the places in between. So far these adventures have taken David Hares II over 40,000 miles in an attempt to capture the beauty and uniqueness of our country's treasures. These photographs are meant to trigger memories of times you may have spent in these wonderful places, to inspire you to see them again or experience them for the first time. Join us on this journey Exploring America.
• 85 matted photographic images in identical 25" x 25” frames.
• Label text with title, location, date and a
QR Code connects to the NPS.gov site for each photograph
• Exhibit Overview text
• Photographers bio and photograph
• Map of travels. Photos in the exhibit are displayed in map order.
• Hand out sheet with map, and stories of some of the photographs
• Digital images for publicizing the exhibit
• Digital Image for a 8' x 12' marque wall
• Inventory/Condition report
• Exploring America: A Photographic Journey book (2 copies)
Fee: $7,500 per 10-week venue, plus incoming shipping. Longer exhibit times are available
Size: 260 or more linear feet
Category: Natural History, Science, Art
Contact: David Hares: 972-393-5484 (scheduling and content)
Email us via the Contact Us page.
• Tour Begins December 2015
• The exhibit will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Contact us to receive more information or to reserve your slot.
• This page will be continually updated to list current bookings.
Exhibit Opening and Closing Dates:
December 19, 2015 - March 20, 2016 --- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
March 21, 2016 - available for next location
Exploring America: A Photographic Journey
Photographs by: David Hares II
Rabbit Press, Hard cover 10.5 x 8.5 book
$29.95. ISBN: 978-1-944459-24-6